- Poste : HR & PR ASSISTANT
- Type d’offre : Emploi
- Métier(s): Juridique/Droit, Ressources Humaines
- Niveau(x): BAC+3, BAC+4, BAC+5
- Expérience: 3 ans
- Lieu: Côte d’Ivoire
- Date limite: 27/08/2018
CABINET AFRIQUE STRATEGIES
HR & PR ASSISTANT
Description du poste
- Manage in coordination with the HR & PR Manager, employees files records, HR Department day-to day Administration such as: phone calls management, appointment organisation, employees’ movements monitoring
- Work with the social security agency (CNPS) to ensure all staff are registered.
- Provide support to ensure that practices and policies to comply with best practices and country laws.
- Plan and conduct/coordinate new employee orientation including provision of information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Work with the Labour office to fix all issues existing or help the Organisation prevent from.
- Assist Supervisors/Managers with Development Plans for staff and help in rolling-out
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques comply with the HR manual procedures.
- Provide help all along any recruitment process and employees’ hiring.
- Daily management of interim personnel contractors and to handle interim companies.
3/Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Collect Payroll, manage personnel overtime, compensation and offshore allowances dat
- Run Tax on salaries (ITS, CNPS…) and register any different taxes on salary on a monthly basis
- Run the employee’s insurance contracts,
- Manage day-to-day health insurance services and Participate in the review of employee benefits.
Profil du poste
Education Profile A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Administration, Laws, (or equivalent) from an accredited institution.
Required Minimum Experience Minimum 2 years working and relevant experience required.
Strong experience within international Companies is an asset. Knowledge and Skills Perfectly bilingual: French / English Excellent abilities to communicate fluently, strong interpersonal skills, sound judgment, training experience, ability to identify and resolve policy and HR constraints.
Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Computer skills: Good knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Dossiers de candidature
Please send your job application in both French and English (covering letter, resume, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only selected candidates will be contacted.