ERICSSON RECRUTE SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (GHANA)
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
- Work closely with and secure customer contract fulfillment
- Collaborate and maintain relationships
- Distribute information to internal partners and call out delivery Issues
- You will stay up to date with financial data
- Identify new business opportunities
- Education: A bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (IT or Telecom)
- Min years of experience: 5 + years of experience
- Market insight
- Financial analysis skills
- Negotiation and argumentation
- You possess PROPS-C process and hardware services knowledge
- Change and improvement management skills
- You have strong business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge
- Financial acumen and skills
- You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Trade compliance knowledge
- Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Leading & Supervising
- Deciding & initiating action
- You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
- Promote networking
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and teammate.
- Ability to adapt to change
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ghana (GH) || || Accra || Consulting&SysInt; IT